Super Jet Starting to get aggravated

Fro Diesel

creative control
Before you drill them get an impact screwdriver. Few whacks, n I have seen completely stripped screws come out with the right tool for the job.

Swap out the coil for a working oem or jss one. Msd coils can cause issues.
sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

Last edited:
Try another coil the MSD's are :):):):) i hade a brand new one that was making trouble try doing a search alot have hade problems with them.

lazyt747

Cool Beanz
So get this..

Took apart the carbs not too long ago. Cleaned the fuel filters and made sure everything was peachy (they weren't bad at all). While I was cleaning the carbs I pulled a Hi speed adjuster and the needle is slightly bent at the tip. Nothing major but definitely an interesting find! New Hi's and Lo's coming through JetManiac shortly.

On to other issues. I took the cap off of the my ebox and noticed that there's a bit of moisture inside of the cap and on my inline fuse holder. Pulled apart the ebox to find around ~5 oz. of water stuck in it. Great. I took a lot of time to make sure this wouldn't happen like it has in the past but obviously that didn't work. Just another thing to work on.

I emailed JSS for a coil, waiting to hear back from them. Anyone running their full eboxes? Was it worth it?

Also, I checked the ebox for where the temp sensor would run and there is a tiny black wire just laying there. I am guessing this is the only wire it connects to?? How should I take care of that since it is just sitting freely in the ebox. Looks like someone didn't do a proper temp sensor removal.

lazyt747

Cool Beanz
Turns out I had my return fuel line messed up. Switched it around, put a new breather on the fuel tank, changed out the hi's and lo's on the carbs, replaced the plugs (just to do it), plus installed a new fuel filter on it. Took it out a few day ago, had a few throttle issues. Tuned it that day and fixed the throttle cable issue. Went out on it yesterday and it freakin' ripped. Rode for 4 hours straight yesterday to the point where I couldn't even pull the throttle with my finger anymore. Thanks everyone for the help, much appreciated. :biggthumpup:

Top Bottom