Super Jet Steering on a 12 SJ

I've bought all the stuff to improve my steering on 12 SJ but haven't gotten around to installing it until now... I've bought the cable from schmity but i think i'm missing the bracket to go with it. Could anyone snap a quick picture for me of that, so that i can know what i'm looking for in my garage full of other crap haha? If not i guess i'll just have to buy another one. TIA

Awesome, i'd appreciate it... I'm trying to get a hold of schmity to ask for a new one but haven't heard anything so far.

He got back to me and gave me a template of where to drill.... I'm putting on his steering cable/bracket, cold fusion turnplate, odi grips, new throttle, and riser bars. Through everything ive read this is a pretty sweet setup for the 08+ since the throw/steering is pretty crappy from the factory.

Re-hashing this... hey djraider can you snap a pic of where i'm supposed to drill that hole? Installing the cable finally haha, its a pain in the a.

Cool, thanks. So does that bracket just attach with one screw? I'm assuming you have to cut out some plastic/foam to sink it in the handlepole?!

Top Bottom