sticker problems

aqua

the taco
i dont know about regular goo gone but the goo gone extreme i used worked very well.....much better than the goof off i had used before. becareful what you use on your paint though.....i spilled brake fluid down the side of my car one time and it totally screwed my paint.....and dont use a stripper that will strip paint.....ofcourse anybody that knows anything knows this stuff so i should stop babbling as you probably already have the job done anyway. :smile:

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Rapid Remover. It's what the pros use. Works great, won't harm your paint, and smells citrussy fresh. I used it on the adhesive from my stock Yami stickers, which I removed with a nice heat gun I got for 9.99 shipped from Northern Tool.

well i tried goo-gone, still took about an hour. im suprised acetone doesnt do that much. ill have to check if my dad has some brake fluid. yes i used a heat gun, i got the sticker itself off within 5 minutes, the glue residue is what slowed me down. ill have to try some of these other products and see how they work.

aqua

the taco
well i tried goo-gone, still took about an hour. im suprised acetone doesnt do that much. ill have to check if my dad has some brake fluid. yes i used a heat gun, i got the sticker itself off within 5 minutes, the glue residue is what slowed me down. ill have to try some of these other products and see how they work.

was it the goo gone xtreme in the 4 inch tall metal can or was it the regular goo gone stuff.....cause i couldnt imagine it taking an hour with the stuff i have. i removed some sticker goo this weekend and it only took seconds.

erieultra

JetSki Blues
Does it remove the complete vinyl, or do you have to peel the vinyl then remove the goop with the wheel?

It will remove both the vinyl and the adhesive... It also will NOT take away/damage your paint job... It will also last ya a long time, just as long as you're not removing grafitti from the nearby wall. If it leaves any of it's markings behind, glaze, wax, lacquer thinner, etc. will remove them.

Top Bottom