StL. Crew Kincaid (7/20-7/22)

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
Looks like a few of us are going to the lake in two weeks. I'm not sure how many, but it sounded like something to do. It just kinda came up Saturday at G.W. I plan to head over on Friday. -T

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Sounds like a great idea to me T let me check with Katie to see if we have anything doing.
O she just started her new career at Monsanto.

Maybe Jr and Lou will be rebuilt by then and John is also down for the count, broken motor mounts coupler and drive shaft last Sunday on the Mississippi but it was a sweet roll.

Mark44

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Sounds good to me. I just put the engine . I'll be at GW Sunday debugging it again..... and testing my 2 new bilge pumps.!

I will be there. I will either be sporting my new Seapoo or Angles Polaris. I will be ordering the motor for the seadoo monday or tuesday so that gives me a week to rebuild everything and get it broke in. ... Maybe Christian and I will be on the polaris. :arms:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I phoned Andy, Arron, Doppler, Scott, Gary, Scott II ( who bought my sxi pro). Ill also tell The folks that went to Carlyle last weeknd.

Don't forget YO-YO and I will let everyone over this way know what is up. Well actually no one can ride over here... all the skis are at my house waiting on me to work on them. And all my time is going into my seadoo and Angles SLX. I gotta get something running my gill are drying out..... gotta .... get .... water

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
Please just make sure that everyone staying overnight PAYS at the marina when they first arrive. Had a couple skate through last time and Mac(the owner) gave me dirty looks. His daughter is a friend of mine. Thanks, and seeya this weekend. -T :biggthumpup:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
i

Please just make sure that everyone staying overnight PAYS at the marina when they first arrive. Had a couple skate through last time and Mac(the owner) gave me dirty looks. His daughter is a friend of mine. Thanks, and seeya this weekend. -T :biggthumpup:

Damn I can't afford seven bucks...............:bigeyes:

Ok who is not paying up? Ass whipping time by Yah-Ki:thinking:

Mark44

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
Didn't mean to imply one of you guys.:biggrin: Sometimes the stragglers don't understand the system. I think it's best to just stop and pay when ya get there. Mac likes to drive up and look for camp tags. I'm not out any money, but he recognizes the "ski club", and my association.(damn)jk I don't want to name names, as I wouldn't want anyone to get blacklisted at Hop Sing's. (Seinfeld reference) -T

Ummm... your suppose to pay??? I don't usually stay when I come out there. But I plan on staying this time fuel cost too much to drive home... Well I take that back if it 100 degrees then I might have to leave the truck run all night which takes more fuel so I might as well go home for the night. I will already be out my wages from satyrdays work...:haha::haha:

going north

I won't be able to make it this weekend.Going north to see my grandkids.But have a good ride and remind Speefreak that if [you sit to ski you sit to PEEEEEEEEE ]:Flush: Anyway see ya next time.:biggthumpup:

Well I called the slave driver and she really needs me this weekend. I have to be at work at 5 PM so I won't be staying. I really gotta quit this job. If I had plans more often than once every 4th or 5th weekend :rolleyes: I might have to quit so I could be at more camping trips.

Glad to finally find some people from the area..im about 80 miles south of St.Louis..kinkaid is about 45 miles from me. We go there nearly every weekend so I may join you guys if you dont mind a newb on the board going.

Your welcome to come and ride. Bring as many friends as you can. And girls there always welcome...:cheer::cheer: We camp at the point. When you leave the marina look to the right and we invade that grassy null down to the water.

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
I'll be there Friday afternoon. Anyone you see on the point with a standup ski, is probably one of us. Introduce yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_2278 camp site.JPG
    IMG_2278 camp site.JPG
    252.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2315 Kaw at Kincaid.JPG
    IMG_2315 Kaw at Kincaid.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 31
Looks like I may have to bring the blaster out for this occasion. I rode it for the first time over there two weeks back and it was pretty fun, but wrecked about 4 times(completely different ride than a regular couch!) So will everyone be on standups?

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
mostly standups. But it doesn't matter. (did I just say that, Mark44?) Our one buddy just bought a boat and is bringing that. TRAILER IT and SAILOR IT! This just started with some guys wanting to get together at Kincaid, it's not meant to be some kinda standup only thing. -T

WET BOX

STL Crew
I may have to paddle my ski................ this sucks.:banghead:

Top Bottom