Stock Superjet hull Frsstyle

Bigtime player throwing down oldschool evolved newschool tricks that make you jealous. Not caring if it has a 454 under the hood.

Thanks for sharing and as always inspiring and making me think of what else is possible, which in turn pushes me harder to be better.

The Shark is one of the best Freestylers ever made imo. No one has ever really been able to copy his unique style.

This guy can ride. All the present day freestylers cant. It's called freeSTYLE and the style just isnt there anymore. Read and weep modern day flat water guys, this is what you need to aim for.. Someone had to say it :)

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
You guys want to know the best part? He's still ripping to this day and still progressing. Last year Marc learned superflips in France with Ross and I. He rips in the surf, 1st day in the surf from not riding for 7 months he's cracking off barrel roll re-entrys and killing it overall. Natural talent plays key in riding style, this man is jam packed of it. One of the best all around riper ever.

that is very impressive....just the control and balance he has all over the ski. i need to work on that this summer

Top Bottom