Stock Superjet hull Frsstyle

scotts2t

Head Woop!
Who cares whats under the hood. Love the backwards riding and that monkey jump front flip was soo cool. Thanks for the post, made my night.

And here also one of his latest training videos... I think it was posted by marc already.

[video=youtube;bSAxkAXET-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bSAxkAXET-A[/video]

GSXR RACER MIKE

20 years of stand up
He means 96-08

Did you mean 96-07?

I was mainly curious what hull he was using because it seems like alot of the 07 vs 08 Superjet debates I've read seem to imply that the 08+ hull is more difficult to do tricks on (rivers and lakes, no surf). I was thinking how much more impressive it would be if he was pulling off all those flat water tricks with an 08+ OEM hull.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Did you mean 96-07?

I was mainly curious what hull he was using because it seems like alot of the 07 vs 08 Superjet debates I've read seem to imply that the 08+ hull is more difficult to do tricks on (rivers and lakes, no surf). I was thinking how much more impressive it would be if he was pulling off all those flat water tricks with an 08+ OEM hull.

Oops.my bad.

The video was shot in 04.....

What year is the ski....

Math is hard...

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
Are you freakin serious??? Now that's entertaining!

I don't think I have seen a more skilled rider/video/performance..., and I watch alot of videos!!!

Another one goes in my favs!!!

:hail:

GOOOOD Morning,

thanks for all this great comments. I FEEEEEEL GOOOOOD!

I am really impressed, that there are so many riders are still enjoying what WE called FREESTYLE.

Even in a thread like this one, we need to talk about THE POWER PLANT!

So I called my mechanic Martin Schaub (MSR). It took a while until he found his LITTLE BOOK with the infos about this ski he build for me, which I used from 2000 until 2004.

Billet "ABLE" cylinder with a 6 mm stroke crankshaft (920cc)
B-Pipe
Stock ignition
Stock 46 single carb
Skat Trak 140 Magnum pump

weight 392 (because of the reinforcements)

Top Bottom