*stolen Superjet* Bolo!

butti

lone wolf
just got a call from one of my riding buddies that his squarenose was stolen last nite.what kind of crackhead would steal a squarenose!!!?

the ski was on a beach cart and he lives right next to the intracoastal in st augustine.when he noticed it missing he looked where he launches it and found the beach cart floating in the water

if you are in northeast florida be on the lookout for this ski.it is all yellow including yellow chinpad,bumpers and turf.it has a riva red pipe and a riva billet single carb

please keep an eye out for this ski

On a completely unrelated subject, what's the easiest way to change the color of hydroturf from maybe a yellow color to something else? Also, what spray paint sticks to other paint the best. I just got a killer deal on a squarenose but I don't like the color. It's too bright and monotone:rolleyes:

I'll keep my eyes out for it.

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Ugh I hate people! Please someone find this, if my ski was gone i'd kill! This is why I dont understand why people dont put insurance on thier toys exp:quads, skis, snowmobiles. Its just dumb. Good Luck!

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
I want to break their fingers man! Im so over f@gs that have to steal to get what they want. If you find him, please give me a call so I can take out some serious aggression.:aargh4:

if that ski is ANYWHWERE between DB and st. aug, we'll find it..........

freeride mafia on the lookout

we got your back in the orlando metro area. if they ride it here, we will see it!

i also think that there are far to many of us that take personal insult each time something like this goes down to just break their fingers. let's go kathey bates in misery on them:saevil: and maybe get some elbows while we are at it

surfjetlouie

R.I.P. 11/27/2008
get pic of motor and mod any non oem part that may get resale on ebay. I'm on ebay all the time so I may spot some of those parts.
Louie

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
it should show up somewhere between all of us in fla... ill watch my coast and im sure we'll all watch ebay and if it turns up over here in my town ill hit him with my brushgaurd or chase him down im my buddies rxp :haha: we'll get him, those bastards :biggthumpup:

better hope they dont part it out, otherwise you guys wont see it, maybe we should everyone lookin at ebay. like kawa daddy said give us a list of parts and we'll try and find out.so we can be all :sneaky: about it

Boris

The Good Old Days
If they part it out than there's still a chance of finding them by tracking down the parts source.
Most of these A$$ Clowns take them for a joy ride and than either sink the ski or burn it.

2 years ago a full blown race GPR was stolen and the idiots set it on fire.
The ski had everything you could ever dream off and they burned it.

We are dealing with vermin and as such it must be exterminated.

Top Bottom