STOLEN SUPERJET, Michigan any info REWARD

yeah i think thats his original for sale post, because it was posted before this stolen thread was made but should def check into it

Craigslist was the first place I looked and noticed it was just posted with no pics and thought for sure it was mine, havent seen many black 06-07 for sale around here then he sent me pics that nite of him riding it with that mat on it and there isnt a bilge outlet pretty positive it isnt mine but good lookin out, thanks

Found mine on Craigslist keep looking in all areas . I bet it will show , but up may take a few months. The local authorities were NO HELP AT ALL . After several calls they still never listed on the GCIC as stolen. Protect and serve ........... or just write tickets and generate revenue. Good luck , it is not far from you just keep looking.

Last edited:

Postma

Delivered
Found mine on Craigslist keep looking in all areas . I bet it will show , but up may take a few months. The local authorities were NO HELP AT ALL . After several calls they still never listed on the GCIC as stolen. Protect and serve ........... or just write tickets and generate revenue. Good luck , it is not far from you just keep looking.

Where you lucky enough to get your ski back after you found it for sale on Craigslist?

I'll keep an eye out for ya Steve. I spend a lot of time in Lake St. Clair, Lake Erie and the Detroit river area.

I picked it up at the impound 12 hours after they towed the ski and trailer . I showed the officer on site and his supervisor the police report from my county with all the supporting documents, bill of sale , registration card, boat US insurance documents , fecal , urine , sperm and blood sample from the previous owner and his immediate kin . Every thing match up perfectly it was just not enough info for him to make the call on site. Only after they towed it for 200 bucks and cost me about 5 hours of my time could they decided I had the proper paper work ( the identical paper work I had at the scene ) .

Top Bottom