stop me if you've heard this one before

I know this sounds like a broken record but Jeff at waterdawg still owes me some parts for the envy that I got from him. The last time I was able to talk to him he said he would send them out. That was about two months ago. He didn't send them nor will he return my calls anymore. I leave several messages every week but still get nothing. I wish I would have done more reading about him before I ordered anything from him. I regret ever doing business with him. I don't know how he stays in business. I know I will never buy a single thing from him again.

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
it seems to be the luck of the draw... i have dealt with him with no issues... even enquiries via email he responds to in resonable time.. but there sure have been many negative comments

good luck by the way

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I know this sounds like a broken record but Jeff at waterdawg still owes me some parts for the envy that I got from him. The last time I was able to talk to him he said he would send them out. That was about two months ago. He didn't send them nor will he return my calls anymore. I leave several messages every week but still get nothing. I wish I would have done more reading about him before I ordered anything from him. I regret ever doing business with him. I don't know how he stays in business. I know I will never buy a single thing from him again.

This is news to me.

:biggrin:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Unfortunately as I posted before:
At this point, I do feel bad for people that get burned by Waterdawg, but it's also completely expected. Eventually, no matter how much you spend with him, no matter what he says/signs, you will get messed over somehow, whether it's in not getting product, getting it way after promised, or not as you requested it.

It will happen, you will get messed over with Waterdawg eventually. Expect it.

I hope you get your stuff.

Right after I started this thread Jeff read it and called me. Gave the same old tired song and dance about being too busy to get me my parts for the last 2 months or so, promised me he get them right out to me. Even asked me to call him back the next day just to remind him. Well, here it is two weeks later and I still don't have my parts. Another lie ( one of many). I would advise everyone never to do any business with Waterdawg Kustomz. You would be wasting your time and money

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore

Because even though people have been warned a million times, they still throw money at him. Stupid is as stupid does.

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
it seems to be the luck of the draw... i have dealt with him with no issues...

i agree luck of the draw. i just ordered a Razor hood and nosepiece from him and about 3 weeks later it arrived at my parents house. *shrug* i dont know what to say, i guess shake your magic 8 ball before you order?

Top Bottom