Super Jet ? stop/start switch issue?

ride out 014.jpgI was riding yesterday in small surf & the tether that hooks to the stop/start switch, got hooked on my glove & pulled out..No big deal..Well>.When i put it back in--> Nothing!< ? a LONG push to the hill ~!~ I was 1/2 mile out in shallow surf/ water..> i took the "switch apart" ride out 042.jpgvery carefuly:shhh:,all 3 parts of switch, takeing pitcs as i went so i could have a map/photos of how it goes together...Nothing looks wrong,no water, no crosaion .all the wires look good. not broken or cracked.Then took the elc, box out & opened.Everything looks Fine! I was able to start the ski with a screwdriver,flushed it out & im here woundering?> Anyone got a clue? What can i check? anyone....:sadwavey:

you can take them further apart and clean the contacts inside be carefull not to loose the small screws and springs ... i did that and was blackened but it still didnt fix are problem .. turned out it was teh connection near e-box .. even that looked clean but still wasnt getting a proper contact .. use a smail sctrach awl or someting to scratch clean teh contact points .. worked for us ..

thanks ang4th2.. I will do that! I unpluged & cleaned all the connections~>~but! i didnt do that! Im gona try that!..Its right here next to me..inside! My baby! I love her!..its killin me she's not %100 percent...Anyway, i'll give that a shot! Thanks....ride out 010.jpg
ride out 014.jpgride out 015.jpgride out 017.jpgride out 018.jpgSuper Sunday Surf 004.jpgSuper Sunday Surf 005.jpgThe.. Ski 002.jpg424004_327458767310545_100001392734794_896451_1931298402_n.jpgride out 011.jpg

Open everything up, brush off, and use copious amounts of dielectric grease! Also I would do the same to your fuse. Electrical gremlins can be a nightmare, but the most useful tool Ive used on any of my skis is Di Grease.

found it 008.jpgI Found It!:Banane09: After I Went throu the hole electrical systemfound it 002.jpg & the hole stop/start- Switch 3switches...doing what uall said~!~& Then I Found a broken wire, that comes from & down the handle pole--at the base of the pole. their's 2 connection's & after looking close,I saw the tell tell sign's of something! lil llight green crossion "In the Plasitc connection"found it 005.jpg I lightly tugged on the wire & It came out! I Knew it was something simple--stupid--If i would only looked their yesterday? "I Didnt know the wires connectded in the pole..O-well,I Do Now!..lol.. I RUNNING!...HellYhaa...& Im Ready 2 Blast! Once Again! Thanks Guy's!....found it 001.jpg:bananapowerslide:

:bananapowerslide:Thanks 4 da info on da Di Grease!.. I'll make sure to get some before i put it all toghter.& put it on! It was some thing small, i just over looked it! "Were Running!" Thanks ski...

Top Bottom