Stunt Junkies

I waited a while to announce this because I wanted to know when (if at all :biggrin:) the episode would air.

May14 on The Discovery Channel Mike Serlin and I will appear on an episode of Stunt Junkies were I attempt a double back flip. The show should have a little extra riding etc. In it as well.

It was a lot of fun filming the show...and I am nervous now to see how it all plays out once it is edited! We shot lots and lots and lots of interview stuff and very little riding.

Hope you guys will all enjoy the show!

This was a pretty last minute opportunity that came up and I had lots of last minute help to make it happen.

Blowsion sent me a complete ski down to ride with an amazing 900cc stroker from JSU! Riva Yamaha kicked in to ship the ski! This was John Dady's personal ski by the way!

Hydro-Turf and CG Racing also went way above and beyond for me on this one. I am totally blown away by the generosity of some of the people involved in this sport!

Jetpilot kicked down lots of really cool gear for me and the hosts and water safety crew! Thanks Kristy!

Paul at LPW was nice enought to put together an order for me also and get a set of cyls bored very last minute!

Ogio and Dragon also some very cool stuff as well!

Thanks also to Wavebalster69, for not only paint but letting us destroy his garage playing with turf over there all day! And thanks to LBE for help with the turf! And Jerry for all the parts I stole from him...:sneaky:

And finally huge thanks to Mike for being there for all of it and Taylor for hanging out for most of it!

And not to give too much away, but the answer to the question your all asking now is....awww shoot you'll just have to watch the show :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00661.jpg
    DSC00661.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 666

michael950

for me to POOP on!
Talk about exposure!! :woot:

Can't wait to see the episode... May 14th eh?

You said attempt.... care to divulge if you were successful?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
NICE!!!

Too cool for all the companies to step up.

Quick tech question though: you said it was a 900cc JSU stroker. Did the cylinders Paul bored for you last minute have any play on this ski? :dunno:

NICE!!!

Too cool for all the companies to step up.

Quick tech question though: you said it was a 900cc JSU stroker. Did the cylinders Paul bored for you last minute have any play on this ski? :dunno:

No, he bored a set from my last motor that I had hoped to put in my ski...but I ran out of time and did not have the parts to put that motor back together.

John from Blowsion sent me his personal ski for me to use and ride and that has the 900cc stroker.

jetskee

Team Not-As-Ugly-Anymore
Cool.

I just stuck a reminder in my Outlook calendar to remind me to watch.
I'll never remember that otherwise. I don't even remember what is going on
next week.

sweet thats great to here , wish i could see the show butwe dont get amny good programs like that here in new zealand
since i cant see the show wots the chance off letting me know if you pulled it off :hail: :hail:

Top Bottom