Stunt Junkies

congrats ross and mike. great job giving our sport a positive spin. Not very often that positive jet ski content is accessible to 300 million homes on such a major channel. This is groundbreaking. Hopefully the industry sponsors take note of this and realize the potential. Seems that several have already seen the light-props to them!

djyox

Old school -not by choice
Man thats WAY WAY cool!

I think its super cool when any of the guys from the forums gets the public eye... in a good way.

And this will forsure be that! I can't wait to watch, and I'm sure both of you guys will do a damn good job too! congrats!

Y

yamaslut

straight up PImpin'... Glad to see you guys get some exposure... You are the man!!!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!

So sick. Can't wait. Can you say when and where it was filmed?

Thanks guys!

We filmed up in Pismo from like March 13th or so through the 15th. This show was sort of a rush job to get it done before the end of their season. I knew we could get a permit on short notice there, even if that was not going to be the best spot for surf and good weather.

Thanks for posting those pics...

That was about all you will get out of a stock 701! We had a little issue with the Blowsion boat that has the trim and big motor. Surf did not really cooperate with us either. But we will see how the show turns out...

W

wydopen

Thanks for posting those pics...

That was about all you will get out of a stock 701! We had a little issue with the Blowsion boat that has the trim and big motor. Surf did not really cooperate with us either. But we will see how the show turns out...

so that was no trim w/ a stock 701??..i could only imagine if you had a -3in cf bf hull with a 1000cc w/ tl and trim..

Legdragger

Bringing it back
I suggest you legally change your name to "Rockstar Ross Champion" .
:Banane01: :hail: :cheer: :woot:

Top Bottom