Successful Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
IM pretty sure Chiggers are a protected species in Missouri, since they seem to be conveniently breeding, concentrating, and feeding them at the waters edge there.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
If there isn't much riding you can just keep your ski in the water at the camp site and ride out of there, if you go just outside the camp grounds there is boat traffic around the corner.

No need to pack up and drive to PB2 to put in.

Mark44

yeah, I think next year we will just all bring electric pit bikes, and ride those freely among the campground roads.

think of the fuel we will save!

You will need a helmet... I was told buy the drunk.. I mean park guy...

I did buy 3 electric pit bikes today. They just need some tender loving care... and maybe a battery but they are neet looking for $20 ... for all 3 :biggrin:

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
You will need a helmet... I was told buy the drunk.. I mean park guy...

I did buy 3 electric pit bikes today. They just need some tender loving care... and maybe a battery but they are neet looking for $20 ... for all 3 :biggrin:

LOL nothing beats yoyo's daughter coming back and saying how she got stopped by the camp host and saying she needed a helmet on the Louie's bike. That was classic.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
you know,

they said they dont allow pit bikes, but the folks caped across from us, sure did brap that big honda cruiser an aweful lot ( straight pipes, and very cold natured) at about 7 am one morning.

thats the suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom