"Suicidal Pancakes" Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yamaslut

you don't even want to know how stupid this is gonna be...

You thought the carnage from the "Cherry Buster" was ridiculous, this will take it to the next level of idiocy...

Johnny "Suicide" Havell, "Pancake" Pete Sheidt will be going for the so far unattainable double backy...

These crazy ********ers will be hucking it as hard and hitting them as fast as possible to get around as far as possible... Will they land it, I don't know... I really don't care as long as someone breaks some ********... Be there or be stupid...

1pm sunday jan. 13th

P

PancakePete

Thanks Nick ! Either way, Havell and I:popworm: will Throw down !

SHould be fun... Lets hope Surf Permits it ! :biggthumpup:

Y

yamaslut

I suppose we could get one... There are about 20+ fire rescue. EMT paramedics, and police officers gonna be on the scene, w/ advanced first aid abilities and capability to transport... there are 2 medical facilitys w/i 3 miles of zone

P

PancakePete

I suppose we could get one... There are about 20+ fire rescue. EMT paramedics, and police officers gonna be on the scene, w/ advanced first aid abilities and capability to transport... there are 2 medical facilitys w/i 3 miles of zone

That is music to my ears ! I am sure nick will hook us up with some rescue skis. Mike, I'm sure will be ripping the honda out there ! :Banane35:

I love watching those two guys ride. Grab a fist full of throttle and go with it. Doesn't matter how high or at what angle, they just let it rip. Definately two guys I would never let borrow my ski. You have got to admire the intensity that they ride with.

P

PancakePete

I love watching those two guys ride. Grab a fist full of throttle and go with it. Doesn't matter how high or at what angle, they just let it rip. Definately two guys I would never let borrow my ski. You have got to admire the intensity that they ride with.

Thank you Robert ! :cheer:
Now If I could surf like you, I would be set !

Im not sure this is gona be something I want to watch. :splatt:..... Im actually a litte skerd for these crazy fuggers. I hope no one gets seriously hurt. :newangel: I dont want to be thinking about how bad they got screwed up the next time I hit a wave WFO. :toothache:

Good luck to you both. :Banane35:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom