sunk my brand new 2015 WDK rip...she gone

Ducky

Back in the game!
I love winter. I did legit math a while back and I guarantee 4.5 noodles will float any ski with ease. This is 2.5" x 60" noodles with no hole in the center. The number for lighter weight hulls and and to just barely be buoyant is more like 3.5.

Even after the hull is full of water?

I love winter. I did legit math a while back and I guarantee 4.5 noodles will float any ski with ease. This is 2.5" x 60" noodles with no hole in the center. The number for lighter weight hulls and and to just barely be buoyant is more like 3.5.
Setting your ski on 4.5 noodles or chopping them up and stuffing them in your hull?

naticen

Site Supporter
It'll bring it above negative buoyancy and it'll float like a stock hull does when they aren't waterlogged. It'll bob at the surface. Doesn't matter where the noodles are, just like your life jacket. Sit on it or put it on on your chest and you'll bob at the surface

Polystyrene in rear end, some in front by the waterbox...modded from stock , 2/3 pool noodles cut up and shoved in engine tray somewhere, and then 2 inflated bladders from kayak origins easy to fit and inflate.....then......it floats very well in a dunked ski in the surf....for hours...tested and bulletproof.......just don't lose the hood, else you done...ski gone.....costs 10 USD to save 20 000 USD and needless stress

air blair

you are the reason
He's a question. Would a sealed 2-liter bottle float more or less than a 2 liter sized 2 part foam? Just to make the equation simple here.

Air blair cell

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I have the bouyancy bags. The trouble is where do you mount them. The tray is the best spot, most do not have access. Sharp object, hot objects, vibration etc all affect the bags. Another good spot is the nose, water boxes and PFP pipes vibrate and are hot. Pole is used for breathing. Ill take any suggestions.

Top Bottom