Supercross weekly picks **win a port job**

I missed the start. That track got rough through some of the turns. Heard some bikes were stolen, and some were racing on practice bikes. Wasn`t sure who though.

IF no one gets all 4 by the final in Vegas. I will do a free 2 cylinder port job for who ever was the closest to getting all 4. I do believe it will be hard to beat @mxridda02 with out getting them all right. Considering his HS pick did get his heat HS. Tag all your friends let's try for someone besides me to get all 4 right ;)
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Thats awesome Chuck! And I agree it looks like mxridda02 is gonna be hard to beat. I've been getting smoked every weekend sticking to my original picks but I swear I'm gonna change it up this week!
Pretty sure Villopoto's 1st race was this weekend too, right? I missed it and forgot to record it but I believe it's on today so don't ruin it and tell me how he did until tomorrow!!!

IF no one gets all 4 by the final in Vegas. I will do a free 2 cylinder port job for who ever was the closest to getting all 4. I do believe it will be hard to beat @mxridda02 with out getting them all right. Considering his HS pick did get his heat HS. Tag all your friends let's try for someone besides me to get all 4 right ;)

Sweet, but we still have a lot of racing left. Someone needs to get all 4 bedsides the OP

Top Bottom