Superflip training Montalivet 2011

very nice ........ the shots are so fluid ........... cool perspective .

What kind of helmet is that ? I would buy one . Looks like it addresses several issues I have with regular full face types.

SuziQ

Banned
I hear ya...., at least weekly for me. The no hander roll at 1:22 is pretty awesome!

The technique/body english on the roll at :53 is noteworthy.

:redface: I really do hate to admit this, but I honestly watch it back to back (like anywhere from two to five times in a row each day, LOL); I have it bookmarked! I wish I knew how to make it repeat on its own, so I do not have to constantly click replay (if someone knows, please tell me, lol)! :purr:

Penken

whoomp there it is!
the guy in the end of the flatwater vid. who did 3 flips. on what looked to be a not so short hull. what hull and motor did he run?

Happy to see that all of you are enjoying the videos.

To answer some Questions, I use the same 1000 cc MSR ( Martin Schaub ) Engine in the surf / freestyle video. In the surf with Bpipe, single carb and stock ignition and on the lake with factor pipe, two carbs and MSD.

the freestyler is Jerry from Prag and his hull is only short on the bottom and he is running a 865 cc engine with B Pipe.

The helmet is made by LIGHT WEIGHT ( Norbert Weber ) as my hull also. HE IS NOT SELLING IT.

BYE

Marc

Top Bottom