SUPERFLY SEAT

701 Pilot Matt O,Conner wanted to up his game so he upgraded his QS to the full-on surf freeride QS-S and a SUPERFLY seat.
Matt agrees, that as the Blaster is leading the way in the trick category, so adding the SUPERFLY seat will open up... way more tricks.
Matt along with all the 701 Aussie Pilots are ranked at the top of the field and has been out already practicing his Fly,s and I can predict some World Firsts will happen shortly.
Matts Brisbane WaterCraft built Blaster is one of the best freeride machines in Aus. Featuring Rocker nose, Shorten rear and a flat deck is only some of the mods done and now with the SuperFly seat, its a pure BEAST.
matt 1180.jpg matt 180.jpg

701 Pilot Matt O,Conner wanted to up his game so he upgraded his QS to the full-on surf freeride QS-S and a SUPERFLY seat.
Matt agrees, that as the Blaster is leading the way in the trick category, so adding the SUPERFLY seat will open up... way more tricks.
Matt along with all the 701 Aussie Pilots are ranked at the top of the field and has been out already practicing his Fly,s and I can predict some World Firsts will happen shortly.
Matts Brisbane WaterCraft built Blaster is one of the best freeride machines in Aus. Featuring Rocker nose, Shorten rear and a flat deck is only some of the mods done and now with the SuperFly seat, its a pure BEAST.
View attachment 257008 View attachment 257009
Is there a build thread or video of this ski in action?!

I have about 5 surf rides with one of theses seats. I love it!
This is some of the best money I have ever spent.
Lightweight- You notice the difference. It doesn't water-log and get heavy like my old seat.
It makes remounting in the rough stuff so much easier. This is very important down here in Texas due to the close spacing of the waves.
I haven't been able to sack up for a Superman seat grab yet, but maybe soon.
Thanks for a great, quality product.

With the Superfly, it is super easy to customize it to suit your ski by adding your own turf to the sides. Blaster rider from the UK did exactly that, and it looks awesome.
dave reynolds 2.jpg dave renolds superfly 1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the owner of this ski done a ton of mods. It runs the Carter B front and rear mods, which is the best you can buy, The QS-S and a motor that has not missed out from the spending spree.
10834560_10154894676470224_1694669997_o.jpg

Chris Allman

precisionfabrication.org 850-238-6483
just wanted to share a few pics of my turn key jetmaniac 781 blaster carter b is finishing up

Attachments

• ski 2.jpg
    ski 2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 100
  • ski 3.jpg
    ski 3.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 84
  • ski 4.jpg
    ski 4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 82
  • ski.jpg
    ski.jpg