Other Superfreak, EME q8 & B.O.B Review: Powered by PowerHousePerformance

my 735 XS small bore runs 93 octane at 200 PSI going strong 4 years now

my XS1000 ran great on AVgas...but ran 1000X better on 93..the 93 is MUCH snappier...never bothered to put race gas domes in it as it was a handful enough on pump

lol mkay. Spark plugs puncturing the hood liner would make me think it's not "fine"

He doesn't know what to do cause Brian an Tem say they're running em ventless. The skiclinic guys say there's plenty of air with just the pole tubes. They both said testing proved they don't help. But like you said there are holes in his hood....

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes it does!

been there done that

if you want snap roll like a baller and run C12

On my previous motor, just putting in a 1:1 mix of pump gas and MS109 made a tremendous difference over 3:2 mix of AVGas and pump gas.

Hold on a minute,l'm going to make popcorn!

Seriously right.

Im pretty sure no where did the reviewer say the b.o.b was a bad hull, he just said it was the least of his favorite. From my experience, the B.O.B is like a SN, you love it or you hate it.

Then everyone with one thinks they are the Mother F'in poop and all the others think they are a pile.

But again, there are various different riding styles.

But we are glad you think you have the baddest hull on the planet St8huckin.

Seriously lol
ive thought about chiming in with a smart a$? Remark a few times now

Make my day bro! Btw .... You flippin that freak yet?

Never said my hull was the baddest. I think the freak is the :):):):). After I learned how too flip on the bob I made it on my 5th try on the freak from fw. I really like how the freak rides never said other wise.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
I can flip my bob on a 850 no problem but I struggle on the freak with a 1000.

^So u made it on the 5th try but u struggle on the 1000, did the freak u flipped have a 1200?

From Hull reviews to who has a more worthy opinion to avgas vs race fuel vs pump gas. This is very entertaining and
Off topic lol

Last edited:
Make my day bro! Btw .... You flippin that freak yet?

Never said my hull was the baddest. I think the freak is the :):):):). After I learned how too flip on the bob I made it on my 5th try on the freak from fw. I really like how the freak rides never said other wise.

Im getting closer every time
havent been out to try much lately since our lake is low right now and it's around 4ft deep everywhere

^So u made it on the 5th try but u struggle on the 1000, did the freak u flipped have a 1200?

From Hull reviews to who has a more worthy opinion to avgas vs race fuel vs pump gas. This is very entertaining and
Off topic lol

I had rode it a bunch of times before I got mine on the water. I run washers under the rear of my plate and a short pole and a heavy battery up front. I started with the holds foward too. These changes made my bob so much easier too get on and ride. Night n day. Straight bars helped too. I could barely ride Dk's ski. After aquaman rode it for a whole tank he had a smile on his face and said" I could get used too this". Kenny rode it and realized he needed to shorten his pole on his rickter cause he liked it too. The freak is a great boat. I like it. I liked the rickter too.

I had rode it a bunch of times before I got mine on the water. I run washers under the rear of my plate and a short pole and a heavy battery up front. I started with the holds foward too. These changes made my bob so much easier too get on and ride. Night n day. Straight bars helped too. I could barely ride Dk's ski. After aquaman rode it for a whole tank he had a smile on his face and said" I could get used too this". Kenny rode it and realized he needed to shorten his pole on his rickter cause he liked it too. The freak is a great boat. I like it. I liked the rickter too.

That explains it.

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

whooiedog

AKA El Hefe
In your opinion...

Top Bottom