Custom/Hybrid Superfreak on CL in Cali

swapmeet

Brotastic
I was considering buying this but the seller stopped answering my texts and won't return any of my calls. Must be a Cali thing.

Anyway, maybe someone else can scoop this up, I think its a first gen.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/2821828841.html

I'm selling a Carbon Fiber freestyle -5 Super Jet hull. This is the first generation Super Freak laid up by Tem out in Florida. This is a lite and strong hull. Its setup with all the freestyle mods including footholds, handholds on the carbon hood, scupper valve, -5 adjustable xmetal handle pole, adjustable steering/turn plate etc. It comes with everything you'll need to transfer your superjet parts into it. The ride plate, intake, and battery box, are custom fit for this hull, so those are also included. This hull is priced to sell and it comes with everything you see in the pics. Serious inquiries only please. $3000 obo 951-454-1364

img_20111218_20.18.20.3554660.jpg

img_20111218_20.18.34.3711830.jpg

kraqus

Site Supporter
Cali thing? WTF?!!!
I also inquired about this Hull. I even called Tem to verify it was indeed one of his hulls.
FYI....that thing has been for sale for ages.....must a reason for it.
I guess the seller got spooked by you asking so many questions.....which may be a blessing in disguised for you.

Is the seller a Member here?

Benny

I spoke to Tem about it a couple months ago. Although I didn't send him any pictures, he thought this was definitely one of the builds he did with Pat at X-metal. I was interested until I heard the weight. The first time I inquired I was told 75lbs, the second time 115 pounds? Kind of threw me for a loop I guess.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Hood is not one of the XMetal/Tem hoods. But that does not mean much........ Either original 24/7 or Mark Ericson ripoff hoods............

Who is the seller?

swapmeet

Brotastic
Some guy who has a shop his name is Justin, I think this ski was on here via a CL add before with the powertrain there was a link and people were talking about him being a good guy, great seller etc... :rolleyes:

He answered a few txts, and stopped when he found out I was out of state. He told me 80 empty and 112 the way it sits with the handle pole etc.

Anyhow... yeah.

Sorry for the "Cali thing", 90% of the time when I talk to someone from the west coast about buying something they take forever to return calls etc if they return them at all.
"I want to sell ______, so i'm gonna put it on Craigslist... but answering questions and phone calls and stuff are such a hassle maaaaannnn..." LOL...

Yeah what Matt_E said. thats been on there for a LONG WHILE.

But more importantly, why the hell are you searching the OC craigslist. Thats my territory!

I was considering buying this but the seller stopped answering my texts and won't return any of my calls. Must be a Cali thing.

Anyway, maybe someone else can scoop this up, I think its a first gen.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/2821828841.html

I'm selling a Carbon Fiber freestyle -5 Super Jet hull. This is the first generation Super Freak laid up by Tem out in Florida. This is a lite and strong hull. Its setup with all the freestyle mods including footholds, handholds on the carbon hood, scupper valve, -5 adjustable xmetal handle pole, adjustable steering/turn plate etc. It comes with everything you'll need to transfer your superjet parts into it. The ride plate, intake, and battery box, are custom fit for this hull, so those are also included. This hull is priced to sell and it comes with everything you see in the pics. Serious inquiries only please. $3000 obo 951-454-1364

View attachment 174879

View attachment 174880

lol, looks like a superjet.:booty:

Top Bottom