Superjet Defoam and RRP adjustable foot hold install

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
Most are planned 1-2 month in advanced. Only a couple are posted on here, under the lone star freeride threads page, reast are posted on the Dallas standup page, facebook.

First coat of gel coat applied. Mmmm she's looking sexy!
753f0c80b6721225b529dbfcf718832d.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
I was about to ask the same thing, and is this recommended over the HD purple foam? I have a bunch of HD foam already in my basement from doing my walls down there so I was just going to use that but Beer pong balls seem easier...
Pink foam is easy. Just buy an electric hot knife and cut that stuff to the required sizes.

Used closed cell foam in mine. Get a decent hot knife and it won’t be too bad.

Attachments

• A2C66863-C7B0-442A-8F3D-12F0EC31DB27.jpeg
    A2C66863-C7B0-442A-8F3D-12F0EC31DB27.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 84
I have a few questions. I'm about to add some RRP adjustable footholds to my 2017 SJ.

1)why did you guys remove the tray? Is this necessary?

2)what materials did you use? Can you point me in the right direction or provide links on the epoxy, 2 part foam, fibeglass/resin and gel coat?

3)what did you guys mean on tray drains? Does mine have them?

Thanks

I was about to ask the same thing, and is this recommended over the HD purple foam? I have a bunch of HD foam already in my basement from doing my walls down there so I was just going to use that but Beer pong balls seem easier...
All foam no matter what style will absorb water over time. That's why I went beer pong balls and thrust micro tray drains.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have a few questions. I'm about to add some RRP adjustable footholds to my 2017 SJ.

1)why did you guys remove the tray? Is this necessary?

2)what materials did you use? Can you point me in the right direction or provide links on the epoxy, 2 part foam, fibeglass/resin and gel coat?

3)what did you guys mean on tray drains? Does mine have them?

Thanks

PM me and I can help you, I have a bunch of pics when I did mine. Txt if you want, 2,4,0 five eight seven 86 one one

I am in process of doing this now. love the beer pong ball route and I am going to do that same. Jungle website has only a few that appear to be washable actual beer pong balls. Where did you buy? Anyone else that went the beer pong ball route have a good link. I don't want to end up with junk.

Also, quantity needed roughly?

Last edited:
Top Bottom