Superjet freestyle lowered hood

all good hoods, the xft lets a lot of water in if its upside down in the water and it also hangs out the longest!! my pick would be wcf, jk or wammer, i currently have a wdk that ive had to repair a couple of times now!

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Watercraft Factory makes a great product, and after a few years of hard abuse and side landings, he fixed it after the top became separated from the inner liner.

Check the thread out here: http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/39081

All I did was pay the cost of shipping to and from.

Can't go wrong with Steve.

n0limits

makin' power
you wont be disappointed with the xft i just got a x7 and the work is great. its extremely light and very strong and has an lip that helps keep your good from getting knocked off. Also if you put longer breather tubes in the engine compartment stays much dryer

Last edited:

superjetruss

R.I.P. 5/23/2010
Site Supporter
I went through the same problem deciding what hood i wanted for my ski, it was either going to be wcf, xft or wamiltions. Luckily for me team twangled lives right down the road from me so I saw the xft hood, and the wamilton hoods in person, and I decided to go with steve and get his hood which is the watercraft factory hood and couldnt be happier.

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 125
  • hood2.jpg
    hood2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
wamiltons is way too heavy. xmetal stuff is the bomb. wdk is light but junky. WCF all around good and worth supporting

The wammer 2 hold hood is pretty light. the 8 hold version is a bit heavier. I had the JK hood, it was much heavier then either the 2 or 8 hold but built like a tank (sucked for flat water hood tricks).

WCF!

you deal with the part-maker on a one-on-one basis so he knows exactly what you need. if its not right, send it back, WHENEVER...

nobody else does that.

the choice is yours, but you did the right thing by asking.

i have a wcf and could not be more happy with his hood and the xmetal pole looks great cause it sits even with the top of the hood. great stuff steve.

I have a diablo which is still on the shelf and 24-7 hood which has been in use for 7 or 8 yrs and had 2 wamiltons hoods one of which I sold. I love the 8 hand holds but wammer wouldn't warranty it when the liner split So I sent it to jeff at waterdawgz to have the liner replaced

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I'd say go with Steve WCF. He is always on here and easy to get ahold of. I'm sure he'll take care of you.

If you don't like the Razor hanging over, you won't like the XFT either.

Top Bottom