Super Jet Superjet graphic wraps

I really like this idea too..
I'm contemplating a paint scenario for my RN this winter, and considering
Time/materials of automotive paint vs gelcoat. DIY paint vs body shop. Etc.
I also think a wrap could be killer mostly due to minimal labor/prep on my end as well as duplicating
graphics that are possible with a wrap with paint would be far more $/time consuming..
However there is a company down the street from me that specializes in wraps.
They do entire cars that look like 5-10k paint jobs.
When asked about doing a ski they said "too small, pita, we won't make enuf $, don't bring me your ski to wrap"
:(

It's hard for me to find one I like. Anyone have any suggestions on where to pick one up? I've seen the AMR and the other wrap on ebay that's comparable in price to the AMR but that's about it

Im not good with paint, so Im looking a graphics package for an SN. Really with I could find a 50th anniversary Yamaha package. I like that look.
Im not a fan of overly done graphics with skulls and grim reapers, Something simple is nice, not much available though.

My friend Pat Klem from MotoOption does custom wraps he is the one who wrapped mine in the pic above in post 2. He will design anything you like from overly done graphics to plain and simple. You can email him at pklem@motooption.com for more information.

98gti

C@R H@ul3R
I've never had a wrap but I can tell you I will never paint another ski. The paint chips and gets scratched very easily, plus you just get nikel and dimed to death with tape, paper, activators, reducers, on and on and on. Plus the prep work is the worst part of it IMO. The wrap also hides previous repairs and cracks. The next ski I build will get a wrap before paint.

JT_Freeride

John Tetenes @Jtetenes
The graphic wrap was actually really easy to install. If you just read the directions it's very forgiving to work with. The full decal kit cost me $400

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
phone093_zps8696a113.jpg
its all off now, because i got a lowered hood and a/m pole, but some guy went in with some comic book and sat down with the guy and had all this drawn up and placed out. if you waled around the ski you could read the "comic book" in order.

Top Bottom