Super Jet Superjet graphic wraps

I ordered a wrap from amr and got it installed this weekend. The installation went pretty well. It was a little harder than I expected but I got the hang of it as the installation went on. I couldn't get out some small air bubbles but it looks good. Took about 5 hours total

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 206

BrightE's

Paul
Awesome. Looks great dude. So how much of the hood is covered by the vinyl? As in where there is black areas, is that the stock paint job or just black graphic on the wrap? I ask because a good portion of my hood paint is chipping off ('04 RN) and I'm wondering if I'll need to fully repaint my hood before I wrap or if the wrap will cover up the patchy spots.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome. Looks great dude. So how much of the hood is covered by the vinyl? As in where there is black areas, is that the stock paint job or just black graphic on the wrap? I ask because a good portion of my hood paint is chipping off ('04 RN) and I'm wondering if I'll need to fully repaint my hood before I wrap or if the wrap will cover up the patchy spots.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I painted my whole ski black before I put the wrap on it. The wrap on the hood covers the entire side of the hood but the top (where the hand pole sits) is painted black with no wrap. The back of the hood is also not covered by the wrap.

JT_Freeride

John Tetenes @Jtetenes
Word of advice be very careful of the nose piece because paint doesn't like to stick to it and the vinyl will fall off. I used interlux to paint my whole ski. Which didn't stick to the nose piece

Droste14

Be About It!
I do Graphics for a living. Make sure you're getting premium vinyl and there should be no problem with it holding up. Keep it out of the sun when you're not at the lake!

Top Bottom