Super Jet superjet handling?

I'd try to find a stock sn pole and steering parts for now so you can bolt it right up and at least ride the ski. Quick steer mod your stock parts and it's another level of handling.

The pole i got on now works but just not the best handling. im gonna try to get a deal on a rn pole, bolt it on for the rest of the summer and then chop it in the winter. Let me know if anyone here has got one

The pole i got on now works but just not the best handling. im gonna try to get a deal on a rn pole, bolt it on for the rest of the summer and then chop it in the winter. Let me know if anyone here has got one

You need to buy the hazard bracket then and you have to get a turn plate that has enough throw to actually turn you.

The turn plate looks like it goes far enough, it goes until the nozzle in the back cant twist any further so i htink its good unless im missing some thing. I also read forums that the sn bracket works as long as i grind it and add washers. Thats the plan so far but still open for suggestions.

The turn plate looks like it goes far enough, it goes until the nozzle in the back cant twist any further so i htink its good unless im missing some thing. I also read forums that the sn bracket works as long as i grind it and add washers. Thats the plan so far but still open for suggestions.

All I know is that a stock superjet handling set up turns faster than what you've described which leads me to believe that homemade setup that came on your ski is complete crap. A stock SN quick steer set up is as easy as moving the turn plate cable position out, taking a measurement, and drilling a hole the same distance inward on the nozzle down by the pump.

The reason you want to do an exact measurment is so the nozzle goes the same distance both directions.

I'm conservative in the sense that I'd rather start with a known functional set up to mod off of then randomness so take it for what it's worth but my quick steer stock sn is fun as balls.

Mthomps ill be looking into getting one of the poles once i figure out what is causing this problem because right now i dont think it is a problem with the turn plate. After i went riding yesterday i took the steering cable off the nozzle. the amount it could turn before hitting the pipe behind it is the same when the cable is attached. So I am just confused about whats wrong if the nozzle has full rotation. Any comments?

Top Bottom