Super Jet SuperJet on the front of pontoon boat

Is it possible to haul a SuperJet on the front of a pontoon boat. I want to avoid taking two trailers to the lake. Is there a way to lift it on and off the front deck of the boat?

I have had customers put dirt bikes on the front of their pontoon, are you trying to load them by yourself? on the trailer or on the water?

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
Mount a davit on the pontoon boat like this: (minus the couch!)
pwc-davit-2_pop.jpg

A customer of mine had this type setup for a standup and it was really slick.

cycojon

addicted to my superjet
Is it possible to haul a SuperJet on the front of a pontoon boat. I want to avoid taking two trailers to the lake. Is there a way to lift it on and off the front deck of the boat?

I regularly haul 2 SJ's and my B1 on the deck of my 87' jc tritoon. It's only a 22' boat so I moved the railing all the way forward and the skis ride as far forward as possible. I made double doors that swing out and I made a ramp with a roller to slide them off the deck of the boat.

My boat is a tritoon, I don't think I would load 3 on a pontoon. My boat floats nose down with that much weight up front. I am in the process of making a telescoping tounge on my trialer to get the boat on it easir.

The sole purpose of my boat is to haul skis. Been using this setup for about 5years without issue.

Top Bottom