superjet pole conversion for sx 750

jstuntin

When in doubt Rol'm out
wondering if anyone knows who sells the superjet pole setup for the kawasaki. I have and aluminum ac pole but i want to run a stock superjet pole so i need to find the bracket and pole. any help works, thanks

Waternut

Customizing addict
I did this. The issue you'll run into is that the SJ steering is backwards from the kawi steering so you need to fab a steering cable bracket so that it'll run to the other side. I just made one out of some bent sheet metal and called it a day. The SJ pole is slightly wider as well so you'll have to file down the bushings a bit. I knew mine wouldn't see a lot of use so I just put the bushings on the inside. It worked fine but I wouldn't leave the bushings like that indefinitely.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I am installing a RN pole on my 750 sx. I am using the stock sx bracket. It does require some spacers, one on each side due to the fact that the RN pole is NARROWER than the sx or sxi pole.. The upper plate has to be modified along with the turn plate to move the cable to the left side. SJ's turn from the right side of the turn plate. I am still in the process or I would post a pic or 2 with this.. Just look around on here or Craigslist.. You will find a RN pole.. I think the chinpad is that hardest part to find.. I am still looking after 3 months.. I don't want to spend more on the pad than I did on the pole....

Last edited:

jstuntin

When in doubt Rol'm out
ya i got the ac pole for the kawi with the umi setup but i want to go to a sj stock pole for now and later get the metal one. I just dont like the steerin avail. for my ski plus the pole is built like a tank ha. Anyone looking for a kawi pole setup let me know. Thanks for all the help. dirt diggler says he has the pole and stuff so i shall see.

Top Bottom