Superjet/rickter

Currently have a 01 superjet and looking to buy a glass rickter. How much lighter will the ski be. I'm putting my modded 701 into it. Which rickter should I get. I ride completely flat water and will maybe do some surf rarely.

air blair

you are the reason
From transition fro Sj to freak or xfs = fairly easy. Fit and finish spot on on the xfs other than front footholds need to be added with the benefit of using even a stock tank. I don't know how much work there is on a freak but I believe composite and mechanical skills is a must for that build. I was exactly at the cross roads as you and it came down to those two skis for me too. The deciding factor was a deal popped up on a xfs and that's the route I went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind I do not plan on doing backflips. Mainly to cruise around and jump boat wakes at the lake and just have fun, maybe barrel roll. Looking for something lighter then my superjet to get more air.

Not being a smart guy, but that is not flatwater, it is recreational riding. Either ski will be way better than sj! You will want to flip eventually! I think freaks are more stable, roll easier, flip easier. Best bet is to find a used one.

What about an XFR then? Same as an XFS but with a longer tray so you can ride surf stance for when you are just rec riding.

Top Bottom