Superjet/rickter

Keep in mind I do not plan on doing backflips. Mainly to cruise around and jump boat wakes at the lake and just have fun, maybe barrel roll. Looking for something lighter then my superjet to get more air.
I would look at the Fs2 or Edge if that's the style of riding you do... Just my opinion.

air blair

you are the reason
The xfs I used to have was glass. I can't flip any ski flat water. No matter the power. Yet. I'd try like hell. Just watch that video of Rick Roy on his xfs. It is a flipper and straight all around ripper. I liked it so much I decided to use it as a base model for my ski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is it for recreational riding? like the post I mentioned above. Cruise around the lake chase some wakes. Looking for somthing lighting then the superjet but that can still be used in that type of way.

How is it for recreational riding? like the post I mentioned above. Cruise around the lake chase some wakes. Looking for somthing lighting then the superjet but that can still be used in that type of way.

It's perfect for that kind of riding, I used to have a Matrix XF and it was perfect for the type of riding you mentioned, the PRO is supposed to be even more fun.

Top Bottom