New - SuperJet Specifically made for the RN & SN Tubbies - Front Sponsons -

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
Wow, bought these for my SN because I was to scared to put them on my nice RN....

IMO installation wasent "easy" and I imagine it will go better next time around, but overall it came out good. Make sure you get flat head screws, and a countersink drill bit. Be careful pre-drilling your holes. That will make or break the deal. This was my first time working with 5200, and it was a bit of a hassle. I had to get a new caulking gun because this stuff doesn't like to come out of the tube.

There is absolutly no chine walk on my ski. It handles like a dream boat. It hooks so nice in curves and eats up chop better than ever before. I like how its more stable and will hold in in turns.

No brainier, if your on the fence.... get them, you wont regret it. I ride pure flatwater and it makes the boat a much better ride.

A+

2012-05-01_19-15-12_525.jpg

The only problem with these is now I am going to have to get another set for my RN :slap:

Last edited:
#zero please pm me. I just joined this forum to contact you about these sponsons. I need a pair.
I can't figure out how to PM you. I might not be fully activated yet. I'm currently prepping a 95 sj for painting and figured I better get these on while its all sanded down and ready to work on.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
If you need to contact me about sponsons or machine work and your PMs are not working; this is my temporary e-mail address:

>>> nospam@tampabay.rr.com <<<

Please be sure to include where you're located and what web site your are from with a user name in the e-mail.

I currently have destroyers on my RN. Can these be drilled and countersunk to match the destroyers mounts that I have installed. Also to everyone that has these, how do these perform on flat water, wide open runs?

HoodBuilt701

Rippy McRipper
Sponson.JPGsponson2.jpg
got them installed finally got to ride it today, no chine walk, handles great, i put some white touch up paint over the screw heads so now there not as noticeable might need another set for my square nose now, great product thanks #ZERO :bump:

Last edited:

BrightE's

Paul
I am particularly interested in these over other sets I've been eyeing. Will you email instructions before a sale to give a better judge of installation difficulty (RN SJ)?

Finally got mine on(Used 5200), and just intime to ride buoys with some sxrs.
Sj holds STEEP turns/carves amazing now :)
No chine. Nice n straight/stable at 48mph ;)

Top Bottom