Superjet surfboat III

joe b

depth tester
That video of you rippin is great!!

Thanks!!! I'm having a good time.

makes me really want to play. if u get it just right will u pop a mold off of it??? i cant believe that thing is light weight

Originally planed on making a mold if I came up with something I was happy with. Now I don't have the time I did a few years ago and I'm still not happy with it. Why would you think this thing is light??? It's not waterlogged heavy but it's not a light weight.

Joe , I want to try and road trip next season , it would be awesome to try get up your way and do a surf ride with you , your more than welcome to try one anytime.

Tem,

joe b

depth tester
Joe , I want to try and road trip next season , it would be awesome to try get up your way and do a surf ride with you , your more than welcome to try one anytime.

Tem,

Nice!!!! That would be very cool but you don't want to come here... Our surf suks:grumble: Hopefully I can make it to another Daytona ride but that's not looking good either. My work is slow that time of the year so I'll be broke and I feel guilty about leaving mom home with the kids. If I don't make it down there have Special-fx take your Freak for a ride. He's my riding double and would like to hear what he thinks.

Top Bottom