SuperJet Trailer Tiedowns

going to pick up a used 08 Superjet this week. What does everyone use to tiedown the rear end while traveling long distances? Bungees? Tiedowns?

AWACTS62.jpg

http://www.blowsion.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=AWACTS62

Never use a bungee cord to hold the ski to the trailer. Use a bungee cord to keep the pole from bouncing.

Waternut

Customizing addict
That's not exactly a cheap strap... I just run two basic straps from just about any store. Both run across the ski with one about halfway up the pole and the other over the tray. Loop both straps under the trailer bunks and it's not going anywhere. Qucik full throttle on the trailer will push my jeep up the ramp but it won't go through the straps.

I have the above strap and use it all the time for the blaster, but there is a cheaper alternative. Just put a loop up through the bow eye, and insert the rotate bring the hook though the loop to keep it from sliding back through. Kind of hard to explain, let me know if you need me to explain further.

Even easier for hooking the back, is a coated tiedown to the pump mount on the left of the pump.

I just run a tie down across the tray and it works great. I don't know why people spend unnecessary amounts of money
(or pay shipping) on things like tie downs.

Last edited:

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
I have the above strap and use it all the time for the blaster, but there is a cheaper alternative. Just put a loop up through the bow eye, and insert the rotate bring the hook though the loop to keep it from sliding back through. Kind of hard to explain, let me know if you need me to explain further.

I do the same...easy and simple.

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
I use the above strap and love it. You would be fine with an extended length bow eye because you don't need to "latch" it in place. It drops in from the top and stays in as long as the strap is tight.

Putting over the tray works fine, but on long trips, you will wear marks in the paint.

Scorn800

Ride for life
I also have the above skikeeper rear tie down. I got mine at a dealer going out of business for a buck a peice about 8 years ago.
I also use the Suncor stainless ratchet straps with spring clips while my sxr is in the bed of my truck. They are the best ratchet straps made.

Top Bottom