Superjet water hose question

I have a 650 superjet pipe and I am wondering where the water fitting (faces staight up) coming out of the elbow shaped headpipe goes? Does it just go overboard?

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
What pipe? Most times the headpipe is fed from a line off the head and then it dumps into a T. The leg of the T goes to a pisser and the straight through part goes to the pipe's stinger. There are other ways of doing it tho and it really does depend on the pipe.

here are some pics. FINALLY

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
instead of quick reply go advanced..at the bottom of the page "manage attachments" click on that then just upload...or if you got pics on like a photobucket of in the gallery here just click on the insert image icon....yellow box with mountains in it and paste the url of the image

Thanks Thong Bandit!!!

I have only seen one fitting here before. Just wondering if I should leave this line plugged or use it in some way.

Attachments

• IMG_4139.jpg
    IMG_4139.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4137.jpg
    IMG_4137.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 35

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
On a 701 (I'm pretty sure the 650's are more or less the same), the line from the pump comes in and goes to the exh manifold. The water goes through the exh manifold into the cylinders and then up and out the head through two lines. One is small and off the front side of the head and it goes to a small port on the pipe chamber. The larger one comes off the rear of the head and goes to the elbow of the exh that is just after the manifold. I think this is the one you are dealing with but it is hard to tell from the pics.

nikad58 I am glad you thought of that. I am sure if I plug it off it should be good. I was almost tempted to add another water line to send overboard.

Thanks nikad and dustin

Top Bottom