Superjitters

SMP

I started riding in 1986 and bought my first ski in 1994 - but in early Spring of '03 I parted out all of my ski stuff to pay for my last semester of college (since I was maxed out on credit). I get paid tomorrow and will be meeting a guy about a SJ this week - I'm at most a week away from returning to the water and I'm freaking out with anticipation. I don't really understand why I'm SO addicted to this sport!

He is in Denton, near ATS. He stopped by last week. The new guy at the shop came into my office and said "Um, some guy is here...and I think he is fondling your ski."

Welcome to the X!!

Aaron

PS I blanked out on the name..is it Scott?

SMP

Hey Aaron - it was good chatting skis with you guys the other day, hopefully you guys had a good ride. My name's Gary BTW - I prbly never formally introduced myself - the collection of skis laying around your shop is just too distracting and I'm unable to think clearly when I'm there. I should be ready to do that hull next week - and I may be talking to you about a case and carbs soon too.

Also - I have the Superjet cash-in-hand now - just need to arrange the meeting!!

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
I started riding in 1986 and bought my first ski in 1994 - but in early Spring of '03 I parted out all of my ski stuff to pay for my last semester of college (since I was maxed out on credit). I get paid tomorrow and will be meeting a guy about a SJ this week - I'm at most a week away from returning to the water and I'm freaking out with anticipation. I don't really understand why I'm SO addicted to this sport!

He is in Denton, near ATS. He stopped by last week. The new guy at the shop came into my office and said "Um, some guy is here...and I think he is fondling your ski."

Welcome to the X!!

PS I blanked out on the name..is it Scott?

F that. just borrow Aaron's spare ski and ride till it breaks. :wave:

Top Bottom