surf looks good this weeked....

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Yeah... and us great lakers are the kings of inconsistant crappy waves... We get your poopiest surf day once a month and we are completely stoked when we do.

Makes it hard to practice rolls or flips when you only can do it once a month.

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
Werd up to what Slutty and cracker say! :cool2:

EAST COAST REPRESENT:headbang: :headbang:

No question East coasters are technical.... but we do occasionally get the chance to play in West Coast type swells and GO BIG. :burnout:

I'm calling Bull******** on that one..... :bsflag:

:soapbox:

Satellite Beach has nothing to offer that Dayotna or Smyrna doesn't have... It's the next beach south of Smyrna/Bethune, so how could it be 3x bigger??? That is absolutely wrong. If anything You will see bigger surf at a Pier or Inlet. On occasion Satellite Beach may have bigger surf, just like Daytona sometimes has bigger surf than Sat. It all depends on the direction of swell, length of fetch, tide and local wind conditions... I know for sure the most consistant wave in Florida is New Smyrna (Ponce Inlet). All the surfing publications I have read always say that...

Another thing... You all down south have to contend w/ the Bahamas stealing all your SE swell too... We have a much bigger swell window than you and technically speaking that mkaes for more consistant larger surf...

:biggrin:

slut is right the waves at Ponce on thursday were great. A inlet will usaully help, you have shallows to one side or the other to build up waves.Cracker boy is just a little mental.He hit his head too many times in the dirt.I'm glad he finally like me got rid of that dirtbike bug, and bought some water scooters

Top Bottom