surf seats/lowered seats/shortened seats

Stop by and say HI ! :Banane19:

we'll be setting up a booth at Daytona right in front of the hotel ! be sure to check out some of our latest seats AND debuting the current project.. a completely different surf seat designed by Chris at 701 Industries. we're really excited about this one !

ALSO.....

if you would like to drop your seat off with us at the Daytona Freeride we will cover return shipping ! FREE SHIPPING ! on a seat that can easily save $30+

DESIGN YOUR SEAT TODAY !

just to give everyone an idea of some of the different types of seats that we offer...
seat line drawing.jpg

yellow- stock
red- de-humped & lowered
blue- shortened/de-humped
green- surf seat
combine red&blue- shortened, lowered, de-humped

designs are not limited to these shapes. a good example is the seat that will be debuting at the Daytona Freeride. as far as I know it's the first one ever made !

TEASER SHOT !!!!!

mail.google.com.jpg

Introducing the S.A.M. Seat !!!!
The Surf Action Mod Seat
is a modified version of our existing surf seat. take your tricks to the next level by adding handholds to your seat ! prices start at $500 not including taxes or shipping.

IMG_0440.jpgIMG_0441.jpgIMG_0442.jpg
(the seat, as well as handholds, can be shorter/longer higher/lower....made to fit you !)

we've also got 2 seats for sale that we upholstered about 7/8 months ago. the owner no longer needs 2 spare racing seats...they're used but in good shape. $250 each (obo)

IMGP0136.jpgIMGP0194.jpgmail.google.com.jpg

Sam,

I was really impressed with the seat designs you had in Daytona, the 701 seat turned out great! I really hope you start to see order flow in, I think your custom setups will be an excellent touch to finish up some of these custom blaster builds that are being done.

Keep us posted on new designs, they look great!
:Banane09:

just wrapped this one up today. fish scale design sewn into Charcoal Edge vinyl. wish it was sunny today so i could get a better picture. this is the same material as the purple seat we took to Daytona. should look wild in the sun !

IMG_0480.jpg

thanks nick ! and yea travis i agree. the material we're using alone is gonna set it apart from any other seat i've ever seen. should look sick !

Been busy this week getting everything ready for Wavedaze. Here's the latest...

During the Daytona Freeride we gave away one FREE SEAT ! This is what he decided to get :) a shortened/lowered seat with a 1/2" lip in the back and embroidery
IMG_0816.jpgIMG_0817.jpgIMG_0818.jpgIMG_0819.jpg

Kelly's Yamaha XL760- couch :)
IMG_0826.jpgIMG_0828.jpgIMG_0829.jpg

Tabitha's Yamaha jet ski/boat in pink with black piping
IMG_0821.jpgIMG_0822.jpgIMG_0823.jpg

Top Bottom