Surf Slam HD videos

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Last edited by a moderator:

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Do you have pro 1/8th finals? or is it just still uploading?
I'm uploading in reverse order. I started doing it that way so the finals that everyone wants to see would go up first. Pro 1/8 finals is right after big air. Should get that up tonight. No promises with technology!

That was the new move everyone was talking about. If you want to share it with with people and skip to that spot send the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pni5mbvIJ9U&feature=player_detailpage#t=133s
Thanks for finding it. I've got so much video to go through and am so tired from shooting it all weekend I am about toast. I will try to get Sunday uploaded tonight. Same day HD video. Who would have thunk that a few years ago?

See this video on 1:47 is shows the best new trick!

the REENTRY FLAIRE ( in the US they call it Underflip )

MARC

DangerBoy

Runs with scissors
Site Supporter

See this video on 1:47 is shows the best new trick!

the REENTRY FLAIRE ( in the US they call it Underflip )

MARC

Hey Marc
Thats the trick, but that one in the heat against Ross wasn't half as good as the one he did earlier in his heat against Pierre

TC vs Pierre was the Epic Round of the weekend ! hopefully someone has video of the whole round they can post

Sorry you couldnt be there Marc Im sure Norbert has filled you in
Db

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
All of Saturday is up now. I have titles for all the clips except this one from Big Air: http://www.youtube.com/surfslam2011#p/u/26/hd8dXCXS-vs

It's the third rider in the Big Air. My wife was taking notes where she could hear the announcers. She had notes it was Jake Bright and that he did big air again later.

I plan to work on a greatest hits video this weekend. if anyone wants to point out cool moves in the videos like Marc did (video and time into the video) I would appreciate it. After shooting all the video and uploading it to youtube I don't have a lot of time or urge to watch it. Just a bit of video overdose. Time to go back to the salt mines at work...

DangerBoy

Runs with scissors
Site Supporter
Your missing Taylor Curtice Big air and his Double back flip attempt
He went 1st and was leading so maybe you were not set up yet

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
If you have issues that something got missed:
If you aren't riding and don't like that a rider didn't get on video be a part of the solution. :smile: I was working it all weekend watching people stand around and drink that could have been helping. If anyone wants to volunteer to operate a second camcorder so both riders can be recorded I would be glad to coordinate with them.

The only heat I missed all weekend was Taylor's big air. I couldn't hear the announcers at the water's edge. Everyone started to leave so I started heading out too. I didn't get set back up until he was finishing. As I just said any help would be gladly accepted.

Friday's stuff will be uploaded tonight.

Assuming you mean Pierre's big air winning superflip it's here:

deftons56

Brian
Nice! Ha ha I didn't see the "load more" button at the bottom. Thanks for documenting everything, you're a bada$$! :headbang:

Top Bottom