Surf stance?

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Yeah, that's not gonna work out for me. I turn to the left and ride (surf) with my left forward....so BR's would be like backys. I'll probably just stick with the footholds.

don't do that. Ride surf stance!!! I'm regular footed and roll to the left also. It is a little trickier for us. I've tried to make it look like a backflip or a tantrum on a wakeboard but it's just not that easy. They still look kinda cool.

P

PancakePete

don't do that. Ride surf stance!!! I'm regular footed and roll to the left also. It is a little trickier for us. I've tried to make it look like a backflip or a tantrum on a wakeboard but it's just not that easy. They still look kinda cool.

I like to ride with my surf stance front to back like a snowboard.. with foot strap strait in back.

I feel so awkward on surf stance rolls.

Surf stance backiess. so much better.. I like the holds for rolls.

Going to try more forward rolls regular footed. or right rolls surf stance.

I do like rolls in holds.. heheh.:Banane09:

Frosty

New York Crew
Surf stance BR's and BF's are sick looking!! I love watching you West Coast guys ride... your surf style is sweet and smooth. Very cool.

That's a goal of mine for this season - work on surf stance rolls. I'm LFF and roll right, so it should be an easy transition for me. I hope... :scratchchin:

Top Bottom