SX/SXi/SXi Pro sx build

jstuntin

When in doubt Rol'm out
been workin on the ski, was going good but broke my leg so now i sit hah. I hear people say they got a timing adv. on the ski, i got the msd enhancer in the box and can wire the thing but just wondering on what that does for the ski hp wise? Also what anyone though when switching from a stock flywheel to a lightweight one, and notichable diff. and worth the money or maybe wait that one out and add something else. Already got a 44 carb single, ada head on the way and piped so figuring what to do next any ideas is great i got plenty of down time to :):):):) around!!!

jkirkland

jkirkland
The light flywheel is the best bang for the buck besides the factory pipe on my ski. It makes the throttle like a light switch on or off. I got a good deal at 300 but I think I would even pay full price for the performance I got. I have the timing advance, you get a little performance but almost not noticable. --Jason--

Timing advance is under $50 and a quick install. Not sure about advance and the enhancer. Call MSD powersports and ask them if you can run both. I have never had both. The flywheels: some have advance built in (Vilder) but most do not. Only an issue when you have an advance plate. Just a heads up.

Top Bottom