SX/SXi/SXi Pro Sxi Build - Second Time

IMAG0163.jpg I think I just wanted an excuse to upload another photo. I got put the waterbox in last weekend. Still looking for an engine. Kreg, I'm still thinking.

Engines done! Tim and Z force built a ported 800 for me. I'm out of town for work but should be getting the engine when I get back at the end of May. I am trying to figure out what do do for the air filters. I have been hearing stock works fine but then some say the Tau Ceti are good. Any suggestions?

I've run Tau Cetis and they do work really well. I've got the Pro Series Carbon 3" cone ones, those are some of the least restrictive f/as you can buy. I remember seeing a chart in an old Splash or PWI magazine. The 2" cylindrical ones were also very good.

Nice on the engine.. my brother just had a freestyle ported 800 done by Tim.

I would totally run stock intake if you can, You dont get that much power from AM's but you get a lot of water lol. Stockers do a better job keeping water out of the engine

Looking good man, Youll like that motor. Mine runs like a champ now that its sorted out.

Thanks! I hope I finish it one of these days. I bought a boat so all of my time/money goes into that right now. Also, I put the flywheel on before the bendix :/ I am currently looking for a flywheel tool then I will finish it.

Finally got the engine back in the ski. I'm getting closer! All I need is a pipe and run cooling lines.IMAG0434.jpgIMAG0435.jpgIMAG0436.jpgIMAG0437.jpgIMAG0438.jpgIMAG0439.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0433.jpg
    IMAG0433.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 131
Well, I sold my boat. That thing was just too much responsibility. Back to the stand up. Maybe I will get to ride it next summer. Still looking for a Factory Pipe. That's the only thing I need. If anyone has one or sees one please let me know. Also, I think I might build up another ski. Looking for an SX, SXI, SXI Pro, or SXR.

there was a FP mod and FP limited listed in the same post yesterday on the for sale forum. Id go with the limited if you can. Its worth it.

PS. I always wanted a crownline just like the one you had, wish I knew you were selling it...

Top Bottom