SX/SXi/SXi Pro Sxi Build - Second Time

Could anyone help me out with a cooling line diagram? I have two holes drilled on my milled 800 head and a factory dry pipe. I wanna set it up with dual pissers. Any help would be appreciated.

Lines go as follows
Hull/pump to exhaust manifold
one line off head to top of head pipe
one line off head to pisser
bottom of head pipe to "T" with one side going to pisser and one side going to flow control valve and then stinger
Might need to use restricters in the lines at the pisser and stinger, I use spark plug terminals that screw on to the spark plug on cheap plugs

This is for a wet pipe, never worked with a dry pipe but it should be the same idea

It's been two years but I finally have the engine in and everything finished. I am jetting the carbs this week. Hopefully I will ride it this weekend. Tim and Z Force gave me these specs.
142.5 front cylinder
140 rear cylinder
3/4 out on both highs
75 lows 1 and 1/2 out
Cut stock springs a little at a time till you get 20 psi pop off
Stock needle and seats
3.jpg

unnamed5.jpg unnamed4.jpg Ordered the jets today. Hopefully I get them by Friday. After talking to a friend, I went with 135 on the highs and 80 on the lows. Looking back I should of just bought a good SJ or SXR. Damn money pits haha.

congrats on joining the living!!!
sounds odd to have different size jets front and rear, Tim knows his stuff though i guess. I always thought he suggested too big of jets for my build but he was spot on after I figured out all my gremlins. Im running 145/75 I think. ended up at 1 turn on highs and 3/4 on the lows. also using 1.8 n/s now. Theres always more than one way to do it though and no two motors need the same. Glad to hear you got it done now get out there and beat the crap out of it.

Top Bottom