TALLY of who will be attending please sign up here

SuziQ

Banned
sebastian inlet
anyone have a grill they would like to bring before i go buy one , hopefully that lives close.

Brian – I don’t think you need to purchase a grill. The park has grills, and they are on a first come first serve basis. There is at least one grill directly beside the large picnic pavilion where we all park and congregate. The Park Manager does not think it is necessary for us to go to the expense of renting the picnic pavilion, since it is not a holiday weekend, so we should be good to go, if we claim the area before anyone else does.

Mezz – regarding skis beaching at Hirams (sorry it took me so long to answer your question btw)…the Harbor Master does not mind, provided we keep it under ten skis; if we are going to have more wanting to make the ride over, we need to coordinate with him. It is a pretty long haul from Hirams to the inlet, just so you know. Hirams does not have its own ramp, yet there are two public ramps directly south of there.

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
Forgot to mention, Willie says he will bring the race boat out (can’t bring the fishing boat, since can’t beach it)…meaning we may be able to get decent pics, or we may not (depends on whether we can make it through the inlet that day or not…it sits low).

Top Bottom