Other Talptalk & PWC today

JHD

Site Supporter
Have Tapatalk on my droid and have never had a problem until a few weeks ago. Now it won't keep me loged in. If I open the app I have to log in. If I switch from one site to another I have to log in. Nothing major but very annoying. Checked the Tapatalk forum and it seems to be a fairly common problem but I couldn't find a solutiion or fix. Emailed the address in the app last week. No response...

OCD, A phone with an internal battery can be hard booted by holding the power and volume button for 15 seconds. Probably different for different phones. I guess I know this becaues I have a Droid...

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I have to say if you're comparing to the OG Droid, then you need to see how smooth the new phones are. My Droid X was nice, but had some reboots/etc. The Droid X2, much better even though it was a minor upgrade. I'm on the RAZR MAXX and it's near perfect, never reboots on it's own, and the battery life rules.

I manage our wireless phones at work, around 30-35 smartphones currently with about 1/2 being Android and the other 1/2 Apple. We've had more people have iPhone problems this year than the others. 2 have had to be replaced. One Droid X2 died after the guy got caught in a rainstorm outside and it ended up soaked in his pocket---it still worked but the option key didn't, so it wasn't really usable any more.

Several people with iPhones have said after getting them that they wished they had went with a bigger screen Android phone, but that's because the salaried workforce is mostly 50+ years old.

I'm up for an upgrade again (it's good to manage the cell phones) and not sure which way I'm going though the new RAZR M looks really nice. Same physical size as the iPhone but bigger screen and battery, though not the big battery like the MAXX.

In the end, they are phones that do e-mail for our work purposes, and that's what I tell our users, all the other stuff is fluff and since all smartphones do those 2 basic functions well, I don't care which you get.

I deleted and re installed talptalk yesterday to try and get PWC today to work.. now I can't even find the x on talptalk under X-H20. x-h20 X-h20 xh20. Or any combination and when I go to the web site it does not offer to re direct me through talptalk and I think that's how I found it last time.. it seems the pwctoday is a westcoast thing my buddy Nick couldint get on yesterday evening..

The razor MAXX has been flawless for me, until the forced update to 'ice cream sandwich' or whatever it was. Battery life dropped at least 25%. Its still pretty good, but it was AMAZING.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
OCD, A phone with an internal battery can be hard booted by holding the power and volume button for 15 seconds. Probably different for different phones. I guess I know this becaues I have a Droid...

I didn't say that I didn't know how to do it. I said I had never "needed" to. :bigok:

To the people having issues on the PC, what OS are you running?

Last edited:
Windows 7 on chrome. i got on from the chrome app on my htc vivid and it would load the home page but nothing else. i went back maybe an hour later and it wouldnt load pwct's home page again. so some time in the middle of the day it was partially working

pwc today and sbt site got hacked.. people talking about it on Green Hulk.

For Tapatalk make sure you type X-h2o not zero.. Then the it pops right up on the search.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
For some reason a lot of people think water is h20, just twenty hydrogens stick together with no oxygen...

No problems here, checked 4 different computers all running W7 Ultimate across 2 different isp's. No problems with tapatalk either on android 2.3, 3.1, 4.0, and 4.1. Regional thing?

Top Bottom