tapatalk

This is driving me nuts....I cannot find the X on tapatalk on my new phone. Where would I find it or what is the exact search to use. I am out of ideas and I know it is there somewhere. I've never had this much trouble with it before. I search using x-h2o, but it cannot find it? If my dumbass can figure it out I'll post my mistake or solution...right now is just frustrating.

Had an old Droid Incredible. Retired yesterday since the radio quit working. Got a new HTC Droid Incredible. So far its great and same size as the old one, but newer hardware and 4g is nice. Has an antenna built into the rear cover. Very similar to the old HTC Droid

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Well that helped a lot - at least this time I got some strange APN error - uninstalled tapatalk, reinstalled, searched for jetskiing as directed and BAM! Thanks Matt.

That's what prompted me to get an iPhone a while back. Tapatalk and other apps constantly crashing on android is bs

Actually my old Droid has been in fresh and salt water and has seen time as a hockey puck. I was surprised it lasted over 3 years.

I even ran many different android os on it and nuked all the Verizon crap. That made it a much nicer experience. I still use it as a remote, media player, and browser at home. But this new one is very nice and I am sure ill put a newer os on it when the time comes.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
I had no complaints over the Android hardware (I had a Droid X for a while). Apple's hardware isn't that great. I just broke the front glass on my 4S and it cost me $75 and two hours of work to fix.
No, my particular stink point with Android is the terrible software vetting process before it's put out there for users to download. I want my apps to work and unfortunately, Android was sorely lacking in that regard.
I hope it's better by the time my next upgrade comes around because I wouldn't mind giving it another try.

I had a few HTC updates that got approved by verizon and they borked up old droid. That's when I started using different android os's and kicked Verizon software to the curb. No more borking.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Yeah I ran custom ROM's too. That doesn't fix the issue of shoddy app development and even shoddier app vetting before release.

Ahh the joys and frustrations of open source. But that's the up side of apple - completely proprietary hardware and software = the thing just works. But I just love prying open a fresh can of worms regularly and making it mine all mine :D

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Yah I enjoyed it for a while. Then I got tired of chit that I regularly use not working.

Top Bottom