TDR waterbox

im interested in getting a TDR waterbox for my 07 sxr i have a wet pipe on already and its not very much louder than stock i dont know whether to get the baffled or the power spray? how much louder are each? i appreciate anyones input thanks

cmg

Proud Dad!!
I have a TDR waterbox on my SJ with B pipe with rear exhaust. Not sure if a baffle or power spray but it is significantly louder. Almost on the edge of annoying to anyone else on the lake. I have been questioned a few times on the decibal levels as most lakes in my area have a limit. Good they they can't actually test for it out there. I have bought a front exhaust kit to put on too, but have not installed it for fear of the noise level that would be created.

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I would like to hear a youtube clip or something of a ski with an TDR waterbox on it as well. Anyone have one or care to load one?

Thanks!

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
It's not a huge difference. I've got the perfect side by side comparison video at work. I'll post it up for you tomorrow.

I run TDR boxes on both my SX-Rs.

i plan on keeping the rear exit and it is an sxr not a sj i know those already are louder with a b pipe so im sure they can be irritating with another exhaust other than stock thanks for all the posts keep'em comin

thanks for the comparo shonuff so just to be sure is that the baffled or the power spray? and where is the best place to get one? that definitely sounds great just what im lookin for!

I run one in a 760 Sj with an extra water sprayer and a extra flow control valve. It sounds like a CBR 600 with a pipe! Its loud and dry off idle and quiet and high R's.

I think it was way to loud before the dual cooling IMO.

csm

Mississippi River Rider
I run the baffled one and love it and there was a gain in power for me the stocker is restrictive on a sxr in my opinion.

Did you have to rejet it or do anything? Also did you just have to pull the gas tank out to install it? or do you need to take the pipe off to?

rehak2

Here we go again!
Did you have to rejet it or do anything? Also did you just have to pull the gas tank out to install it? or do you need to take the pipe off to?

Just my 2 cents if you are looking for more power and lighter as well in a waterbox I wouldnt go with a tdr. They are louder and thats about it. To install it on a sxr you have the pull the pipe, motor, gas tank to change out the waterbox

Top Bottom