TDR waterbox

Has anyone done any gps before and after testing? i ran the tdr on my zxi years ago and it lost topend, sounded good though. and ive also talked with groupK and Macc Racing (i figure they know more about the sxr than me) and they both stand very firm against them because of the power loss? just asking

csm

Mississippi River Rider
If its just a top end loss its not so bad but i would like to know if it affects the bottum end bc im lookin at getin one but not if its gonna affect my preformace

ive got a ported 760 superjet with a factory pipe type 4 and the tdr waterbox and its so freakin loud. but i love it, it sounds like some sort of drag car or drag bike IMO. not sure if it does much performance wise as it came on the ski when i got it. i was thinking i might put on a stock one some day so im wondering if ill lose power or have to rejet

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
i was told that the tdr would make me lose power by an engine builder who will go un-named .i couldnt help myself i had to find out for myself.so i purchased the tdr baffled model and found that this thing rocks!!!!! fitment:perfect ,just a tad thinner then stock but otherwise every thing lined up perfect.i must say for freestyle riding this thing rips ,my engine spins up that much faster and really compliments my wet pipe/flywheel combo,good low-end improvement.i can tell my engine is really breathing better ,it did affect my jetting a little making it leaner ,im in the process of adjustment now but i think its something that can be dealt with with just the screws.anyways thumbs up tdr.... oh yea did i mention it sounds bad ass!

Last edited:
Top Bottom