TERRELL freestlye superjet

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Don't be hatin'! I don't see anyone else here with a mad freestyle camper thingy on blocks in their front yard.

Last edited:

TehXshizzit

#Killer City Rippers
89 kawasaki 550 super jetski ,motor stock,for now,,ski has custom footholds, 500gph,,black n blue blowing ball,with white and puple peal,an fine metal fake,,line x,on side,,glow in dark yellow ,buttom,,hand pole inside black n white peal diamond shape checker broad an,,silvier with mass flakes,,,,, freestlye is what the goal is,,help with type of freestlye parts to get,,rideplate,,ect ride at eastwood ,ceaser creek , the creek every sunday from 4.00 to 5.00 freestlye till the sun gose down ,,3 others meet there , freestlye superjet stand up come on out ,,, eastwood during the week on odd days like 23 25 ,,,,THANKZZ C ME

you make about as much since as a football bat...Fail :chairshot:

Layne

Addicted.
I would not use the mass flake if you are going for lightweight...

Nah nah, see they're "silvier with mass flakes" that means SLIVERS of mass flakes, so they're just barely there.

My question is about the glow in the dark yellow paint being used. How often are you going to be riding when its dark enough to see that?

Then again I guess you need a way to find your ski in your trailer converted truck/boat trailer.

Top Bottom