TexasMade

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
Got bored since my engine is being rebuilt so I threw this together from the last month or so of riding.
New editing program puts their logo right in the center of the vid....Lame!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eJG_6mjYUkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
Thanks for all the comments guys!
It's a reinforced fiberglass Gen2 BOB with Team Scream stock stroke 865 on first bore(827cc) Team Scream modded 46mm mikunis, Team Scream modded B-pipe, ATP flame total loss, 144mm skat set back mag pump with 12/17 prop

Thanks for all the comments guys!
It's a reinforced fiberglass Gen2 BOB with Team Scream stock stroke 865 on first bore(827cc) Team Scream modded 46mm mikunis, Team Scream modded B-pipe, ATP flame total loss, 144mm skat set back mag pump with 12/17 prop

im seriously thinking about a bob.talked to ski clinic today.they have a gen 1 for sale.pretty good deal. now with you having first hand expreience with a bob,do you think you would be able to pull off these tricks with a stock pump and a ported 701?i have seen the promotional vids,just wanted to hear from someone else.

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
I haven't rode a gen1 and I know the pump intake is narrower. Also the gen2 has the pump setback 3". With that said I would say most tricks could be done with that set up you listed above, rolls, 360s, under flips. It'd be tough but I'm sure eventually it could be flipped. Just not with easy.
I have learned that you want the ski to do most of the work on tricks and to not force things around. Notice how in my flips I'm not breaking my back or snapping my head back vilontley. Like Rick Roy says in "unplugged" just flow with it

750sux

Theres still water in Travis??? Wheres the best place to ride that lake now? Ill be on travis or austin under 360 hopefully this weekend

Top Bottom