Texoma Ride June 26-28, 2009 CANCELLED

uncleuno

X-h20KC
Skinnyman my buddies will bring there cabin cruisers over no problem with that. I got a generator I could bring down also. If any of you had heard there are 40 foot tall trees with there root ball still on them floating around texoma right now.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Skinnyman my buddies will bring there cabin cruisers over no problem with that. I got a generator I could bring down also. If any of you had heard there are 40 foot tall trees with there root ball still on them floating around texoma right now.

Cool a natural log jump!!

Lol I see uncleuno has jokes also hopefully you will actualy ride at the texoma ride and not just watch like in daytona acting like a sissy about how rough it is out there and learn to ride.

uncleuno

X-h20KC
Yeah its up real high most people arent taking there boats out because of floating debree . Crowe touche' although I rode more days than you did.

I'm pumped about this camp out , I ride texoma at least 10 times a year usually only with a buddy or two. I usually get up around 6am (hung over) and hit it till the lake gets to rough then drink a few then hit it before dusk when its calmer.

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
Needed...piece of gray diamond turf

If anyone coming to the ride has a piece of gray diamond turf big enough to cover a chinpad.....bring it with and hook a brotha up. I'd appreciate the hell out of ya. It was at the Texoma ride last year that I tore mine off doing a stab, and have been running a ugly ass pad ever since. I figure it's about time to redo my other pad.
Thanks!!:bigok:

uncleuno

X-h20KC
Swoop I'll bring a sheet also I owe you for some advice you gave me about re-foam. Does anyone want a chopped X2 hull with a shaved hood . I'm going to keep the title though . If know one want it I'm going to fill it with left over expanding foam and 5 pounds of tannerite . It'll make a interesting target.

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
Killer!! Thanks Skinny along with RB Junky, and you Cleuno. I really appreciate it. Can't wait till the ride. Got out with Skinny and Wayne tonight. It was the first time I've gotten to ride in 3 weeks due to issues with my ski. Felt great!! I was so pumped to get out there. Ski ran great and I'm definately ready to hit Texoma!

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
I will be there for sure... Hopefully i will have a running ski w/o dirt in the waterlines like last time :soapbox:. So we going to have a backflip off this year? cus i know this weekend the barrel roll is landed for young squire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
I will be there for sure... Hopefully i will have a running ski w/o dirt in the waterlines like last time :soapbox:. So we going to have a backflip off this year? cus i know this weekend the barrel roll is landed for young squire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will see
bring a tow rope your new job is Tow master

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
I know a bunch of us WITH CLOTHES are talking about attending from the SA area. See, I can post without causing problems....

Headed out to Cali. this weekend if anyone needs anything picked up? Now is the time to get that extra ski from the west coast you want. I will be gone for a week doing a little....

Last edited by a moderator:

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
I know a bunch of us WITH CLOTHES are talking about attending from the SA area. See, I can post without causing problems....

Headed out to Cali. this weekend if anyone needs anything picked up? Now is the time to get that extra ski from the west coast you want. I will be gone for a week doing a little....

YouTube - Moss Racing Parker 425-- with Radio

Cool deal SteveOwe. Bring me back a couple. I'm good for it!:sneaky:
Hope to see ya at the ride!

wayne

wannaroll
also have them turned so that if needed you can prop the door open some to let some air in. them sob's get hot when closed up. lol

Top Bottom