Texoma Ride June 26-28, 2009 CANCELLED

uncleuno

X-h20KC
They'll video no problem but these guys start drinking at 8am so I'm just warning you . Their not stupid drunks but by 4oclock their sloshed pretty much like everyone else at the lake.

Quikmick I put in long hard wood for a living sometime if your lucky theres even a knot or two on it.

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
After I posted I realized there was a Faqs but it doesnt hurt to ask ?'s

Nope, doesn't hurt to ask, I just thought I would point out the FAQ's to answer as many questions as possible in one fell swoop. Sorry if it came across crabby, not my intent. :biggrin:

Odduck you posted small fire and skinnyman posted big bonfire. I'm in the hard wood floor business so if we can have a big bonfire I'm the guy I'll bring a truck full. Hey if you guys need us okies to bring something dont hestitate. My buddy with the biggest cabin cruiser wife is scheduled to have their baby a week before so he is iffy but I've called two other boats they'll come over. There 35 and 40 cabin cruisers.

Last year we only had small fires and I thought I remembered something about "no huge bonfire allowed" being discussed last year. If skinnyman says big fire, bring on the wood!

Hope everybody has a safe weekend riding I.will take lots of pictures of getto cars while doing the car show I have allready seen a lincoln with thirty inch rims on it so far

RedBullJunky

my clocks stuck on 4:20
its been raining a little bit but i still dont know the condition of the lake
skinny man !!!!!! where you at

Top Bottom